NEW EICR Fillable Customisable forms certs certificates in pdf

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davetheglitz

Electrician
Reaction score
Recommend this site - there are some brilliant new Electrical Installation Condition Report fillable forms available to download in pdf format - and they seem to work nicely!

Electricians Blog.co.uk

Also there is a link back to the forum - so it must be good!

Respect to the man who made them available!!

mmmmm

sorry Dave, but I cant see the forms,

and TBH I think whoever wrote the site is a door opener.!

the about page just doesnt ring properly, and Ive only read the first half a dozen lines, 30 years on the tools and no exam until now?

plus not only did he have to do the 2382-10, then he needed to do the 2382-20 to comply with part P........ WTF?!?!?!?!?!

I cant see a link back here either, just a link to know-it-all central

I can't see the PDF either. I found it too crammed on there to find things.

RE: link to us is someone saying that they; and I quote "Found a better place" and posted a link to us, so Thank you, to whoever that was. I have e-mailed Steve of that blog, inviting him to look at our forum and possibly review it.

Admin.

It's a bit of a fag getting to the forms - you need to subscribe to the blog - no cost involved - and there is an area to download the forms - under ERA heading - Electricians Resource Archive. It's here where there is a link back to the forum.

I don't understand blogs/twitter/facebook etc bit It didn't strike me as a door opener.

Genuinely these forms are good and useful.

I'll PM Admin with them for verification!

Last edited by a moderator: