Local Competition

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shakehead

had a phonecall the other day from a plumber/gasman mate,

wanting advice on adding an extra socket in his caravan, then he says he is doing his LPG so he can do work at the other caravans on site,

he was saying loads of the other owners have been at him, nobody will touch gas according to him, but it seems electric is fair game,,,,,

a young plumber thats sometimes on same site as me has the same attitude, I was fixing a cable the joiner had nicked when putting up some units and he says,

'at least its not a pipe, he would have got wet, its only a cable'

WTF, he coulda got killed you stoopid Fkin numpty.!!!!!

:shakehead

I live not too far from Axminster, you may have read in the newspapers about Axminster Carpets going bust last year with the loss of 400 jobs.

Guess how many new electricians, plumbers, window cleaners, painter and decorators etc suddenly appeared the next week? Cant f'kin move down here for signwritten vans sometimes

Went to a job in Tamworth today and noticed on the way there & back , how many Sparky's vans were about or parked outside rewires or whatever .  Theres bleedin' hundreds of 'em round here. 

Canoeboy said:
Yep

Gardener - Come Everything - At £5 an hour probably

Can you email him to see if he does panel building for g59's ?

He could add that to his brochure 
Dont know why i liked that, its sad really. Anyhow you are way behind on gardeners fees, they want  a min £15 h round here and its always cash.