Nice Job For Tomorrow

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A museum 200 miles from me has `phoned their AirCon guys, to report a fault with an AHU - its blowing out air at 28 deg C ( this was Friday)......

The AC guy has asked me to go & check:

1. Does the AHU actually HAVE a cooler; or is it just transferring ambient air? He thinks the latter - so quick visit that`ll be!!!

2. IF it DOES have a cooler, is there an electrical fault? If not, report to him, and walk away.

3. IF there is a cooler, and it has an electrical fault - can we fix it ( "Yes, we can" say all the bob the builder fans) :slap

So - whats the odds I`m spending more time driving up & down than doing any work.................

Funny - I considered that, mate. But the AC company client has specifically asked me to go up personally.

If I`d not been able to move people around to clear the time tomorrow -  I would have had to!!!!

More driving than working? welcome to my world. Although the last week ive spent more time sat in the house than anything else.

Latest posts