New Screw Drivers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been using them for ages, am on my second set. Bit annoying you can't buy the drivers individually but no other complaints here!

The 18 set were on offer at screweys is that still the case?

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Been using them for ages, am on my second set. Bit annoying you can't buy the drivers individually but no other complaints here!

The 18 set were on offer at screweys is that still the case?

:)
That's the set I got...

My local were trying to sell at the same price, but +vat

They do reckon that they can get the bits.

The main problem is do I put the case down on a dust/dirty floor or wear it through my belt?

Had the same case for a couple of years just replace the drivers when they are on offer.

The case has been to hell and back and it hasn't suffered too badly, you can always shake it out but the problem is the velcro does pick up detritus (dont put them down on a bathroom floor)! :lol:

They are f'in handy when your at the top of a ladder! :)

It's good to know you can get the drivers separately :) which wholesaler?

Just remembered. .. Cities are doing the wera laser tip set for £19.99 plus vat

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Wiha set, clip that holds the blades in can be abit of a pain but you can buy replacements for about £3.50

Blades from Farnell

I have 3 of the Wera sets and one Wiha

The WIHA works with the schneider torque driver set BUT you need an adaptor. I contacted the UK side of WIHA and the boss lady sent me a free adapter

The WIHA and one of the WERA sets are the newer slimline profile

One of the WERA sets is cut down version which lives in the Fire Alarm Smoke Pole bag

Just......collecting tools forever

Latest posts