2391 Past exam paper

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masteruk

Reaction score
Dear Friends,

it is so urgent for me , My exam date is 12 march 2009

I have got following 2391 Past exam paper with answer

2000 June

2001 June

2002 july. October.December

2003 March, June

2004 December

2005 July, December. September

by the way, I Have been trying to find below 2391 past exam answer.

I am looking for ;

2004 March

2006 june, july, October, November

2007 june, july, October,December or any different 2391 exam paper with ANSWER

We can swap ebove exam paper to help eachother.

good luck for who will take exam

Masteruk

Do you fancy Emailing me those papers?

I will have a look later to see which ones I have got.

of course i can do...

but u should give some exam paper with anwers..it would be helpfull as u know my exam due is so close...

of course i can do...but u should give some exam paper with anwers..it would be helpfull as u know my exam due is so close...
Admin / other forum members will do what they can to get you question/answer papers. but unless people share in the first place, this idea would be as useful as a chocolate fire guard

hi there mate would you be able to email me the papers please it would be much appreciated

thankyou paul

Unfortunately - he won't email you papers unless you email him the ones that he wants FIRST.

So I wouldn't hold any hope of getting some from him.

he might he dont need them now his exam was 12th marchhttp://www.djtelectraining.co.uk/questions.htm

i have some passed papers got a problem with my scanner

as soon as i get this sorted and have the time i will post them.

i would also recommend the Exam Success book

http://www.djtelectraining.co.uk/questions.htm

Hello Patspark,

That is jolly decent of you, I am not sure of what C&G's policy is on that, but if they request it, I will have to remove them. :|

Hello Patspark,That is jolly decent of you, I am not sure of what C&G's policy is on that, but if they request it, I will have to remove them. :|
It would fall foul of copyright infringement, so yes you would have to remove them

Thanks Robo,

I am affraid that any C&G papers will be removed, I will have to have a scout around later and remove any that are already on here.

If you Email privately from your private Email addresses, then that has nothing to do with the forum.

Not that I would condone that, of course. :|