Free certs

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well im impressed.
Me Too

Defiantly the best I've seen so far, Just bought NICEIC software but you have to buy cert No's before the certs appear :_|

I have a few other ones on word and open office but i think i will buy this one but the premium version

im sure it says free updates on their website.

Easycert is

I have downloaded the beta version to try out, I will need a play about with it before I can say its better or worse than easycert

I am very happy with Easycert but did not renew the care package this year. Every single time you open a cert, even to view a previous one, a box appears asking you to 'upgrade your care package'. Even ticking the 'don't show again' box it still always appears and the reply from Easycert was 'Tough'

I had an email from easy cert today, made me laugh.

Here's what they said.

This is just a short note to let you know your EasyCert Customer Care

Package has now expired. You must renew your Customer Care Package now to

continue receiving software updates, technical support, and to use the

Online Web Backup service. Renew your Customer Care Package now for only

Even ticking the 'don't show again' box it still always appears and the reply from Easycert was 'Tough'
have considered easy cert (and tried the demo), but if thats their attitude to people not wanting to upgrade care package, then ill be going elsewhere

I'm well happy with easycert & yes I get the message about care pack expired, well I did untill I renew'd it.

At the end of the day the cost gets lumped across to customers over the year anyway.

Latest posts