17th ed course

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesbray

Reaction score
is it me or does this seem to be rather easy, even though the regs book seems to be written to just confuse everyone reading it?!?

got the exam friday afternoon, book is all labled up and IP ratings stuck in back cover!!

although i think i will prob be ok, does anyone have any tips or advice that will make the exam easier?

Don't tell C&G that you have labels and added bits to the book, it should be a clean copy!!!

anyway, good luck

Mark

lol yes, even though our tutor told us we should label it up, i quote

'they are not trade-specific invidulators, they wouldnt even notice if you took the on-site guide in'

not that im going to of course, i think that may just be pushing it a bit too much!!

thanks for the luck!!

questions 1-4 answers are in part 1

qs 5 -7 in part 2

qs 8 - 12 in pt 3

qs 13 - 26 in pt 4

qs 27 - 40 in pt 5

qs 41 - 47 in pt 6

qs 48 - 57 in pt 7

qs 58 - 60 in pt 8

HTH wayne

is it me or does this seem to be rather easy, even though the regs book seems to be written to just confuse everyone reading it?!?got the exam friday afternoon, book is all labled up and IP ratings stuck in back cover!!

although i think i will prob be ok, does anyone have any tips or advice that will make the exam easier?
Of course its easy.

Thats why many electricians are now on the dole because of lack of work.

But then again they know the difference between a cl fitting and a ppl fitting and a ppl-t fitting and dsso or a fsu and many others. Me? all I know is that if you pass a test it means your good at passing tests. if you work with me and survive a week, your an electrician.

I must admit that the ban on taking the OSG into the exam seems a bit odd to me.

One of the questions I had related to diversity for a domestic cooker.

The table is only in the OSG, not in the BRB.

I labeled my copy of the Regs. but I only put the part Nos. on the labels.

Of course its easy.Thats why many electricians are now on the dole because of lack of work.

But then again they know the difference between a cl fitting and a ppl fitting and a ppl-t fitting and dsso or a fsu and many others. Me? all I know is that if you pass a test it means your good at passing tests. if you work with me and survive a week, your an electrician.
:Applaud

I like that

Latest posts