Which Internet Browser does everyone use?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go look at which ones pass acid3. Firefox doesn't still and the test has been out for 2.5 years.

Go look at which ones pass acid3. Firefox doesn't still and the test has been out for 2.5 years.
Just run test on my Firefox browser - 94/100.

Safari is the standard browser on iPhone but firefox is great too. I put it on my computer when andy recommended it early last year and never had a problem with it at all. A+

why isnt it multi choice?

I picked FF cos that is my usual one, but I use Opera and Safari too quite a bit,

depends on what Im doing to be honest as to what I use, and what PC I am on,

why isnt it multi choice?I picked FF cos that is my usual one, but I use Opera and Safari too quite a bit,

depends on what Im doing to be honest as to what I use, and what PC I am on,
Use FF most, IE @ work and Chrome.

Eh?

You mean there ARE others???

Think maybe I`m too old for this poo :(

I`m on IE; cos I don`t have a "scooby doo" about any of the others............

note: and my `phone is for doing phonish things on......you know, like calling people?? My `puter is for `netting :coat

Eh? You mean there ARE others???

Think maybe I`m too old for this poo :(

I`m on IE; cos I don`t have a "scooby doo" about any of the others............

note: and my `phone is for doing phonish things on......you know, like calling people?? My `puter is for `netting :coat
Glad i'm not the only one.

I use firefox and safari, voted for firefox as i use that 90%Stopped using IE :yellow card years ago, another load of Microsfot :red card Tosh
Me too. In fact there isn't a version of IE for my OS <Big Grin>

Latest posts