cheap grinder

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Site is made by makita - s`why I bought one of their corded drills.

Worst thing I ever bought - switch the hammer off to drill into wood, and it switches itself back to hammer after a few seconds : headbang

I`d not recommend Site to anyone.......

Having said that, I bought an "Agojama" 9" from SF about 5 years ago, for

very true, if you read a bad review on SF its usually followed by the person saying how good SF were at returning products and swapping them or getting refunds.

I bought a power devil one once from sf used it two or three times had it a few years then it stopped working so it had run out of warranty. This was replaced by a decent Makita one now this really has lasted had it years now and I know it will work if I need it. As the saying goes buy cheap buy twice which I think is very true with power tools. You may be lucky buying a cheap one but generally they are not built to last they are built for DIY market so if you intend to use it for a lot of work spend the extra and get a decent branded one. I did notice a lot of site stuff was in the sale stuff maybe sf are having a few problems with it only a thought.

`Pache: No mate, I bought it from a fleabay shop - new.

I`ve even had it in bits to see if I could stiffen the switch or something; but there is nothing to be done with it - its just a carp bit of plastic :(

" Beware of Hannibal" is the translation mate; he eats people with red wine, dont`cha know ;)

ROTFWL

And I thought I was twisted........

did you have to go into the kitchen to find the empty bottle, for the spelling of "overpriced white wine"?? ;)

Can you actually "walk" an elephant? I now have a vision of somebody with a large lead on their Elephant, making it "sit" beside the road before crossing............

ROTFWL Can you actually "walk" an elephant? I now have a vision of somebody with a large lead on their Elephant, making it "sit" beside the road before crossing............
Of course you can walk an elephant - you can even play polo on them

Elephant%20Polo%203.jpg