killing cats

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apache,

I hope you can come up with a better solution cos I am at the end of my tether,

for the past year I have had cats ****ting in my garden, both front and back,

which at the least to say I am fed up clearing up as I HATE cats in the first place,

but,

I put up with it.

the last straw came tonight when(obviously I missed some), my little lad(2&1/2) came in with his shoes and hands covered in cat ****.

its now just a decision of whether to get the air rifle out of the loft or persuade them to eat something unsuitable for their health.

either way my son's health comes first,

unless you have a better suggestion.

both nearby neighbours with cats have denied it is their cat doing the deeds.

and in all honesty I dont care much for RSPCA anymore if my childs health is at risk.

thanks.

surely at some point you will have seen the cat, and so know which neighbour it is? try speaking to them, or maybe environmental health?

Thanks ANDY i have to agree with you there matey, steptoe, Andy is right, we have a cat ourselves and i personally prefer cats to dogs, i think you will be very wrong to kill any cat at all, !! :coat

There is a woman who disposes of cats...

...In a dustbin.

On a serious note though - I agree that they are a pain in the arse. And TOTALLY agree that your children comes first and not a cat excrementing everywhere.

right guys,

I have about 5 cats that are regularly around about,

one is very black(next door cat)

one plain grey(across back somewhere neighbour)

one two tone black/grey(acroos back neighbour been spoke to)

two other two tone cats of unknown ownership

and if any of you cat lovers want to announce you will allow peoples dogs to come dump all over your garden at any time of day or night and still think that is acceptable please let me know, Im sure lots of people who live near you will appreciate it.

animals are expenable,

that is why we eat them.

my child, as Im sure yours are too, is worth more than any fur ball.

cats,

and you still dont think that satan got one over on god by convincing him they were pets...........

no-one said anything about allowing dogs to make a mess everywhere. at least cats bury their mess (admitedly, not in the best place in some cases).

do you know for definite which cat is causing the problem, or do you plan to just kill all 5 just to make sure. first you need to find the cat thats causing the problem.

and maybe you should be expendable, and fed to the animals.

if you let me know your address I will send the bodies to you,
if you could send them to:

Lloyd House,

2 Colmore Circus Queensway,

BIRMINGHAM,

West Midlands

B4 6NQ

that would be great. and dont forget to include your address.

I'm sat here mulling over this thread.

I will say you can do some things to repel cats - the first one is to get a dog - something small like a terrier would do.

There are commercial pet repellents that you can buy online and from garden centres.

A super-soaker filled with water acts as a good deterrent that will do no lasting harm and is decent sport.

http://www.cat-repellant.info/

cats do the same in my garden, and you get people who have milions of them but killing them is plane wrong, some one near me fed a load of them antifreeze i found one in my garden it was in no good shape and could not stand. took the poor thing to vet needles to say it was put down.

I'm sat here mulling over this thread. I will say you can do some things to repel cats - the first one is to get a dog - something small like a terrier would do.

There are commercial pet repellents that you can buy online and from garden centres.

A super-soaker filled with water acts as a good deterrent that will do no lasting harm and is decent sport.
ideal if I had the time apache,

TBH I was hoping someone was going to come on and say these ultrasonic repellants were brilliant.

I went out one morning, as I always do, at 6.30am and cleaned up,

my missus got the little one ready for nursery and let him out to play, about 7.30am,

and he came in 5mins later with his shoes covered.

we did have a jack russell before we moved, but TBH we just dont have the room for a dog anymore, or the time, we both work full time, and I think to have even a small dog locked in a small garden all day is just not on.

if people with cats had as much concern as dog owners then there wouldnt be a problem.

we dont have dogs roaming all over round here, but cat owners seem to think its fine.

come down my getto mate dog muck everywere in the street

Status
Not open for further replies.