TEF Forum Spark of the Year 2010

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7286Special Location won last year, who gets your vote this year?
:eek: :O

who's he?

did he get a prize?

You got no PATCHES option???? :_| :_|

you know he gets grumpy cuz there are never enough options!!!

What about BRIAN!!!! ;) :Blushing

your not getting those dancing girls to come and do the awards ceremony again are you AD2?

It must have been dam good champagne cuz I still can't remember if it was Charlot Church or Kathrine Zeta who presented the certificate!?

Do the forum sponsors know how much they have got to stump up to pay for the "Forum Awards Night"] :) ]:) ] :)

:C :p :Salute

:eek: :Owho's he?

did he get a prize?

You got no PATCHES option???? :_| :_|

you know he gets grumpy cuz there are never enough options!!!

What about BRIAN!!!! ;) :Blushing

your not getting those dancing girls to come and do the awards ceremony again are you AD2?

It must have been dam good champagne cuz I still can't remember if it was Charlot Church or Kathrine Zeta who presented the certificate!?

Do the forum sponsors know how much they have got to stump up to pay for the "Forum Awards Night"] :) ]:) ] :)

:C :p :Salute
No Patches option....he dont get special treatment from me sorry ;)

Have to see if katherine Jenkins will come this year, her mum lives down the road from us:x

I dunno.....I am no good at quizzes.............

especially multichoice....

I always get confused...............

Is the answer

Beijing?

:| :pray
Corrrrect. :)

As I can't vote for myself it'll have to be the xxx fixated HD Guy. :run

Can't really see this serves any purpose. Where did the shortlist come from in the first place?

Lurch - do you ever stop whinging? You are Victor Meldrew and Scrooge, All-in-one. X(

:yellow card

:yellow card

:red card

Can't really see this serves any purpose. Where did the shortlist come from in the first place?
How about a whole series of awards? Most grumpy? Worst advice of the year, electrician the judge would most like to take home...........?

:D

You are Judging it, Patch. And it's all Male entries. :eek:

If you vote 'other' you have to specify who!
I've voted other, and my explanation is simple.

There was no option to vote for all of the above and everyone else that makes this forum what it is.

I'ts the mix of people on here that are prepared to give up there spare time to answer questions and give opinions that makes it the best forum around.

So my vote of other is to thank everyone that contributes.

I note that Admin was not on the list, but I think he deserves everyonse vote for providing the venue where this can happen. :Applaud

PS: I might have voted for Brian if it had been an option. :|