Various..................

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I am reliably informed that in the not to distant future there could be some cheap second hand Harrier Jump jets going for sale...

And an aircraft carrier or two maybe.....

Also a software design package for developing a tidal barrier generator across the Severn...

AND..............

A Roo-ney may also be available.... But don't think its cheap whatever it is?????????????????

Watch this space boys!!!!

:) :Blushing ;)

i wll take the carrier and the aircraft, then the fun begins;\

Well I am reliably informed that in the not to distant future there could be some cheap second hand Harrier Jump jets going for sale...And an aircraft carrier or two maybe.....

Also a software design package for developing a tidal barrier generator across the Severn...

AND..............

A Roo-ney may also be available.... But don't think its cheap whatever it is?????????????????

Watch this space boys!!!!

:) :Blushing ;)
Well what ever price they get Everton get 25% of their profit from his sale, it was written into the contract when they sold him to the red S****

Need to get a bigger bath to fit the carrier in..........

My old mans mate runs a scrap yard where shed loads of MOD kit (including harriers) are stripped & scrapped........

The last Harrier he had (we were there weighing in scrap cable), came in on RAF flat bed with a maint crew & officer in a transit. the maint crew stripped all the remaining classified kit & the officer watched to verify the airframe was dissmantled & put beyond any furtehr use.

Latest posts