NOBO Orion 512 Heating System

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 6351

Reaction score
Morning All!

Help required please... I have a customer with a Nobo Orion 512 heating system and I cannot seem to find an installers manual (we do have the users instructions though).

Does anyone have an electronic copy that they can help me with? ...or is anyone familiar with this kit that could offer some advice?

The problem that she has is as follows:

There was a power cut, upon resuming service she now finds that she cannot use the controller - although the radiators can be turned on and off manually (I presume this is a local control overriding the central unit??).

The supply is apparently not Economy 7 (or any variation thereof) so I think that we can rule out clocks being out of sync.

Thanks for any assistance.

Ian.

I'm guessing from the deafening silence that I'm not alone here!

Looks like we'll have to keep trying to track down the manufacturers...

Well I just found the manufacturers in seconds using a popular search engine.

Hi Jabzuki / Ian,

I have a copy of the installers manual if you still need it? However I am looking for the users manual as I can't work out how to set a program on it and my house is freezing! Is there any chance you can send me the users manual?

Many thanks,

Tim

Thanks all - ok, so I probably should have said that I had used a certain popular search engine in the same way that a certain veterinarian did... and got much the same results.

I can find what Dimplex list as installation instructions, but they seem to be pretty much a simple user instruction (Tim, it's here. Is that the same as you've already got??) ; but nothing that deals with the actual fitting/fault finding aspects.

Lurch, yes, I agree that it was easy to find a manufacturer, but the customer has done the same search and contacted several of them - but none will admit to knowing anything! I suspect that the Nobo name has been passed via a few owners.

Honestly folks - I did trawl around a lot before asking you - promise!!

Hi,

I am looking for a user manual of the NOBO Orion 512 system 500 heating control system. I moved to a new flat and can't figure out how to use the control panel.

I can't find the manual on the web, the manufacturer has not posted it.

Can anyone help? If you have a copy please contact me.

THANKS!

Monica