Tesco Beer

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Patch I know!!! :Salute

I'm not taking the painkillers at the mo. the dentist gave them to me as I am away the week after next on business in N Wales as I have said, and I have just had really bad tooth problems when in Scotland, I ended up in the emergency dental hospital in Edinburgh Tuesday morning!

He has given them to me in case I have issues when away, for me to take them, as the swelling in the gum etc has to subside before he can investigate further the problem!

I have to take Amoxicillin (spelling?) for 5 to 7 days he said 5 min, gave me 7 & and said if the swelling & sensitivity has not gone by day 5 take days 6 & 7!

Cheers bud.

I have to take Amoxicillin (spelling?) for 5 to 7 days he said 5 min, gave me 7 & and said if the swelling & sensitivity has not gone by day 5 take days 6 & 7!
Don't mess about, take the 7 days! Much less likely to come back.

That was my thought Patch TBH!

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:07 ----------

Tell me bud, I have heard an urban myth that vets can "get away" with treating humans, not sure under what circumstances, but "doctors" cannot treat animals at all?

Don't shoot me, it's as I say just an urban myth I have heard, perhaps you can suggest where the truth lies?

Paul

Tell me bud, I have heard an urban myth that vets can "get away" with treating humans, not sure under what circumstances, but "doctors" cannot treat animals at all?Don't shoot me, it's as I say just an urban myth I have heard, perhaps you can suggest where the truth lies?
Not true I'm afraid. I can only prescribe for 'animals under my care'.

Now in an emergency it would be in no-one's interests to prosecute either way.

We can prescribe any drug available to humans, so long as there in not a licensed veterinary product, then we must use that first.

The emergency bit is the same as 1st aiders then with respect to life saving treatment.

When I did my full 3 / 4 day 1st aid course they told us that no one had been prosecuted for offering life saving 1st aid and the general consensus was that it would be in no ones best interests to do so!

Thanks for the clarification!

What do you need pain killers for with beer at that price.
well at that price i bought a fair few of them to put away for xmas

they have been drunk already

all my beer money for xmas has been drunk

NOW THAT HURTS !!!!!!!!