Broken up for Christmas yet????

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok boys and girls..

who's broken up for Christmas yet...?

and was it as planned or a bit early due to weather???

:| :(

Think I shall be breaking up tomorrow (Thursday)...

or is that Today?????????????

:innocent ;) :_|

:pray :Salute

Unofficially decided to finish yesterday about 11.00 a.m. when I hit budget for the month. :D

Well I haven't got any work lined up till new year. Last day was yesterday, but I get bored too easily so will be doing any little jobs that come in over xmas.

I voted finsh early due to weather as both the main jobs I had lined up are over 50 miles away & one customer was closing early themselves due to the weather.

I had one nearby for the local NHS Trust and they asked to push this back to the New Year.

Not too woried as exbdc I have hit my monthly target anyway.

I have loads of paperwork to do & loads of odd jobs needing doing so first few days off this year really.

Got tons booked in ready for then, just need to sort out the details of the when.

working tomorrow

working mon,tues and weds next week due to weather putting back a job

i will take any jobs that come my way over xmas

although Jan is normally slow im booked up quite well but im not going to turn away the work.....

Ok boys and girls..who's broken up for Christmas yet...?

and was it as planned or a bit early due to weather???

:| :(

Think I shall be breaking up tomorrow (Thursday)...

or is that Today?????????????

:innocent ;) :_|

:pray :Salute
yep finshed today at lunch time by the tme i locked all the factory up

now got the last minute shopping

wishing every body on the forum a very merry christmas and a happy new year lets hope for a better one

thanks moos mn

Well I'm supposed to be knocking off friday, but today I've got the same symptoms the youngest & middle 107 had tail end of last week & Mrs 107 had on Tuesday this week..........................A Christmas with Flu......nice...

As for work in newyear I'm also booked through to start of Feb, with a couple of large(ish jobs) in Jan.

First one to ease back into work... install sub coin meters & new socket radial circuits in 5x bedrooms for local social services post fostering house, & blank off all non metered sockets in bedrooms & landing.

Off to bed soon.

Ok who else is a vet on call? :eek:
Not a vet on call but I have offered to be on call for the local NHS trust home dialysis team.

That is IF the home dialysis tech is out and needs me & I'm sober (hic) I'll go out to help him!

O)

I voted for working right through, although i dont 'work' as all mums will agree (not many on here) we never get a day off ;)

Hey Ad2,

I've worked as much as I can over the last few days.

Cooking, washing clothes & dishes to give Mrs Sidewinder some free time.

I try my best, it's just that I am not so experienced in such areas thus I take longer & need guidance, just like any apprentice.

I broke up on 17th with a view to returning on 4th Jan. Great news though - a customer has asked me for a rush job which sees me back to work for the next 2 days (Tues & Wed) and then back on the 4th. Happy days - was getting cabin fever!

I broke up on 17th with a view to returning on 4th Jan. Great news though - a customer has asked me for a rush job which sees me back to work for the next 2 days (Tues & Wed) and then back on the 4th. Happy days - was getting cabin fever!
Yes I am going back tomorrow may work up to new year or till I get fed up and want another rest.