Connect-it Digital Timer ES113 operation instructions, user manual, user guide, manua

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have been trawling the net for a user guide on how to programme the Connect-it Digital Timer ES113.

But I can't find one anywhere. A friend wants to borrow it, but she is going away at 5pm Today (and I have to travel for 20 minutes to take it to her house).

Is it possible that someone has the exact same one on here, and still has the instructions that they could share with me? Or knows of or can find a direct link to them please?

Connect-it Digital Timer ES113 operation instructions, user manual, user guide-on-www.talk.elect.jpg

Many Thanks,

Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
have to be trial and error me thinks admin.

normally long presses to get in to programming mode

I have sorted somw programmes for my friend.

I will still need the "User Programming guide" though.

Tried using the "contact us form" on the manufacturers' website - but it wouldn't go through. :_|

View attachment 2282View attachment 2283

Hi, I'm from N Ireland and have just joined. I've retired now but used to work as an engineer for a multinational computer company.

I was checking to see if setup instructions were available for my Connect-IT ES113 7 Day Timer. Luckily I have been able to find the instruction sheet which came with the device and I have scanned it and uploaded it for anyone who may need a copy. :p

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 16:08 ---------- Previous post was made at 16:06 ----------

I'm not sure if the .jpg images have uploaded correctly and I'm unable to view until I have made at least two posts. Here's number 2. ?:|

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 16:20 ---------- Previous post was made at 16:08 ----------

Maybe this will be third time lucky. :run