Do you watch the soaps ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally I can't stand them , specially East'bleedin'Enders. Missus loves 'em . Although ,don't tell anyone , I listen to The Archers.

By soaps, I mean the weekly /daily things , not excellent drama series like Downton Abbey.

I must be lucky as my wife must be one of the few women who doesn't watch soaps.

Probably because she's too busy buying carp on ebay. :)

My missus buys carp on ebay too , probably bidding against Mrs Exy .
If she was Mrs. Exy would that mean we were divorced?

Confusing isn't it ? Come on , its my first Poll , thing, . I could't think of the names of any more ........ I can now .......... Doctors .... Neighbours .......Crossroads ....... Emergency Ward 10

Confusing isn't it ? Come on , its my first Poll , thing, . I could't think of the names of any more ........ I can now .......... Doctors .... Neighbours .......Crossroads ....... Emergency Ward 10
What about brookie.

I normally watch Hollyoaks whilst listening to the radio] :)

But what really peeves me off is when the soaps start jumping on the bandwagon of homosexual behaviour and is normally when I am eating dinner.

The plug gets pulled right out the wall then bad day explode

Sorry if i have offended anyone its just my personal opinion!

Sounds like another poll !Jungle program, brother etc
I'm a celebrity, big brother, x factor, BGT,

You name it....i watch it.

:popcorn

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 21:28 ---------- Previous post was at 21:24 ----------

Let me know if you want it edited and i'll do it for you Deke :)

The archers ... Now you guys are showing your age now lol. I've listened to it a few times in the past. What radio station is it on again?

Looks like there's as much interest in soaps on this forum as there is in sport.

Thanks A2 , could you add Brookside , Doctors and anymore you know of, please.Apparently Emergency Ward 10 finished 40 years ago !!
Bless you Deke, Brookside was cancelled in 2003, may be why it has no votes.

I do often have Hollyoaks on when I get in from work, does have a high percentage of pretty girls. Don't watch any of the others.

Just the two of us then , bet you listen to R7 too M107 ?
I do Mr Evans, specially the sci-fi after midnight.... cant stand tv soaps though, i don't own a telly!

Ah ..Sparky B ... Journey into Space .. it still works and I enjoyed " Earthsearch"

Also enjoy the Paul Temple detective series.

And "Round the Horne" in the comedy section .

Sometimes the pictures are better on the radio.

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 22:18 ---------- Previous post was at 22:14 ----------

Bless you Deke, Brookside was cancelled in 2003, may be why it has no votes.I do often have Hollyoaks on when I get in from work, does have a high percentage of pretty girls. Don't watch any of the others.
Thanks Patch, I get a bit out of touch with some things , lost interest in Brookside when the lovely Amanda Burton left it. :Blushing