DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

10% Discount on Tysoft EasyCert products for all talk.electricianforum.co.uk members*

Admin

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that all talk.electricianforum.co.uk members are now able to receieve a 10% discount on Tysoft EasyCert products*.

I am sure that forum members will appreciate this and will take up this offer from Tysoft.

A big thanks to Tysoft for this discount for our members.

*To take advantage of this fantastic offer, please use the promotional code "electricianforum.co.uk" on the checkout screen when making a purchase and a 10% discount will be applied to the order on any order over £75.00 in value (ex-vat) in a single transaction.

Can I get a rebate then:Pray

MY last update was 11th October; AND I bought the ruddy "elite" top-of-the-shop version!!!!!

Thanks.

( I`ll even get round to doing that review...............)

KME

Had the reminder today to re-new my customer care/service pack for easy pat & easy cert.

PC Electrics
MY last update was 11th October; AND I bought the ruddy "elite" top-of-the-shop version!!!!!

Thanks.

( I`ll even get round to doing that review...............)

KME

Yes,please. I currently do all my certs on office based templates that I made myself, but the updates are round the corner, so I might be prepared to lash out on a cert programme if it's any good.

Yes,please. I currently do all my certs on office based templates that I made myself, but the updates are round the corner, so I might be prepared to lash out on a cert programme if it's any good.

Your wish is my command - it`ll be here before the weekend; and, as an advance bit of info......it`s worth it.

I had an issue 18 months or so back, and spoke to Brian about it - it was included in the next update :):)

Review on the way mate........

KME

Tis a very good program and easy to move the database and license around as i have had to do twice recently! :_|

• 11 months later...

• 1 year later...

Is this 10% discount still current? can you update the thread accordingly, thanks

• 1 month later...

• 1 year later...

I have tried to get the 10% discount on the web site but just does not happen.

Is this 10% discount still current?

Thanks

• Admin 5 unpinned this topic

Archived