internet tv

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the doctor

Part P Doctor ™
Reaction score
hi

a couple of months ago we were watching the hatton mayweather fight and my friend invited his son....

his lad says "im watching it at my mates on the net:D"

so as an avid moto gp fan without eurosport, where do you find all this tv on the net? i have had a little look but to no avail

best wishes

alan

busy welshy, doin nothing, watched" i am legend"

got drunk friday night....

oh cannot get hold of lad and moto gp starts at 7.30, like now:X

right , its good when its busy but.....

my mate tells me its live on bbc3 so i am off for a bit to watch the other doctor in action.

cant believe it!!!!

"the doctor" finished 5th. :x

oh well 3 weeks to spanish gp

for those that dont follow this, it is FAR more exiting than F1.... not just the racing but sticking fingers up at each other and the occasional squaring up to each other

none of those worked for me :( the tvavants was all in chinese and had little squares all over the page....... great lol wonder if they deliver ? could do with some flied lice ; \

hi

spanish gp this weekend from spain...

do yourself a favour and tune in to bbc.

i have followed bikes all my life and rossi IS special, a once in a lifetime star and up there with the fangios and hailwoods/agostinis (if you have ever heard of them) :(

in the 60s/70s THE man was giacomo agostini. he rode for mv agusta which was like the ferrarri of bikes. it made a beautiful sound which made the hairs stand up on the back of your neck-very sad i know!

this is him on the red and silver "galerate fire engine" at last years iom tt parade lap just revving the old 3 cylinder machine very gently....

who is "ago" i hear the infidels cry....

15 world championships and 122 grand prix victories AND not one serious crash in 20 years of racing-and yes the ladies went mad for him:_| and still do

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Euregy0zcnQ?feature=oembed

yes steptoe

very fair comment....

i have been there, it is in his home town of balleymoney? (i think)

last year rossi came to the iom and had a tour round in a car. he said he would not race for any, yes any amount of money.... :_|

very correct you are doctor. I originally come from just down the road from Ballymoney,(my mum still lives nearby) and was lucky enough to meet yer maun himself on quite a few occasions.

the guy owned my local was also a racer in the '70s and so knew Joey very well indeed.

but a very different world that Rossi and Joey raced in,

Ive also been lucky to have various contracts on the IoM for past 7 years on and off so get to TT for free!! and trhow a few spanners at the Manx for some mates that race there.!!! :D

as well as been a famous doctor and special electrician-i am a dab hand at motorcycle repairs/sevicing....

i AM one of the few in north england who can properly synchronise the 6 carburettors on a honda cbx- can i come to iom as well?

ps- i will be at the NW200 this year i hope.....

Afternoon Troops.I have just contacted the Domain registrar, and they had agreed to rename it the "Motorcyle fan club.co.uk".

:^O
lol welsh, :^O :^O

you are more than welcome doctor, where about in N england are you,(N,Manchester) I could do with a crank balanced and welded, hate the hassle of sending it to NI to get done. you are more than welcome to come to IoM anytime with me, usually I go for 3weeks at MGP, gets bikes sorted etc,(pic in relevant place). TT varies on work, but always try get for Senior and steam packet.

dunno if i can make NW this year tho with new baby, :|