2382-10 & 2391 exams

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would anyone know if its possible to book just the exams - especially the 2382-10? In other words, without being enrolled on an associated course...

Thanks

just took my 2382-20 17th update exam at my local scottish power gola centre,cost was

Hi mate, i'm due to take my 2382-2 update 28th April & am not too confident!What home study course/learn site did you use?
This one Mate.

Hi mate, i'm due to take my 2382-2 update 28th April & am not too confident!What home study course/learn site did you use?
Hi Warbspeed,

don,t worry too much,if you take up the home study course,make sure you know where the answers are in the regs book,i used highlighters on paragraphs of text,also post it notes on certain pages,just enter an incorrect answer to have the simulator tell you the relevent section and mark it,the exam was nowhere near as bad as i thought,just have your regs book well marked up,i can,t emphasise this enough, anyway best of luck for your exam.

adnarim