Home Made 2392 2391 Test Rig (Board)...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I know that you love to see pics Guys, So here's some "before and during" - the making of Welshy's test board.

This test board is now up for sale, if anyone is interested PM Welshy.

Looking good.

Few additions for you to think about though

If you want it to resemble real life work a bit more, you need to add a few JB under floor with a dodgy connection. preferable when youve had a few of KME's drinks (so you forget where it is). also add a few sockets in stupid places, like under that bench. maybe a light switch with a door frame built over half of it

Looking good.Few additions for you to think about though

If you want it to resemble real life work a bit more, you need to add a few JB under floor with a dodgy connection. preferable when youve had a few of KME's drinks (so you forget where it is). also add a few sockets in stupid places, like under that bench. maybe a light switch with a door frame built over half of it
Lol AndyC, How true that is Mate. :(

and is the black conduit steel? did you put the boxes to match the conduit or conduit to match the boxes?
yes Mate, Black steel conduit and metal boxes. ;)

Took me hours.

Everything is measured out and equally spaced and bang on Level. :p (Vertical and Horizontal). :D

nicely done
Thanks Mate.

I painted it with black enamel, because of where it had peeled/flaked when I bent it on the Conduit bender. :|

(Painted it all so that it would all match).

maybe you need a better level on your camera
Ad2 took them.

If they were straight then I would have admitted to taking them.

:^O

and i think you used more pipe clips on those 2 short lengths than most plumbers use in a year!
I wanted to esure that the pipe didn't vibrate/echo/make that irritating noise when the toilet was flushed, LOL.

:D