Are Snickers Trousers Best?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riggy

Reaction score
I'm sick of wearing out Dickies work trousers, so decided this time I was going to buy Snickers.

My tightness is getting the better of me at the moment though! :slap

So help me please good people! Are Snickers really the best?

Where's the best (read cheapest!) place to buy your preferred work trousers.

Thanks in advance.

My first pair of snickers lasted me about 2 and a half years, the only reason I got a new pair was because they had faded from black to a mucky brown colour! you are best going to try them on first though before you buy, about 60 quid and knee pads about 25 quid but worth it!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

SNickers are good and they do deals on a couple of pairs with some extras from time to time.

snickers are the daddies. Mine have been perfect, I did go through a pair in a year but thats because I was always cutting things over my knee/thigh and catching them. The 2 pairs i have now have last over a year so far and are still like new.

I'd rather eat them & wear Marathon trousers
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

I've been using Apache branded trousers from my local safety wear shop. They have knee pad inserts and plenty of pockets, they are comfortable to wear I've been wearing them for a couple of months now and might get another couple of pairs soon.

I have 4 pairs of snickers and they are ace. So comfy that when I get home I don't wanna get out of them. The canvas type seem to be the toughest wearing but they are just all a great quality trouser.

I use Snickers trousers & the current pairs are only showing sings of wear due to me having the same habbit as Sellers cutting things with the knife while resting on the knee.

Nickers v Trousers?

Suppose it depends if you`re:

a) male or female.

B) kinky or not (if the answer to a is "male").

Sandra`ll be the best to answer that one - As she probably wears both????????

i have just brought the snicker trouser twist pile the hoody and the sweat top from cef trousers came with free knee pads and belt all for

I use Blakladder. Very tough. They have a liftime guarantee on the seams.

I had a pair of Dewalts but they slowly got thinner and thinner everytime they got washed and quickly fell apart.