• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Replacement RCBO 10A, BNIB, MK, Hager, Wylex, MEM, Merlin, MCG, Volex, Chint, Square D

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased an MK board (empty) from them, and purchased these RCBOs too, and they did fit.

:)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:12 ----------

Once our sponsor confirms this, I will edit the listings for him.

Do they have a make on the front....can't see in the picture its too small

I thought that replacement breakers should be same make as rest in board or is this another one of them old wives tails ... Or niceic rulings lol :coat (joke) :)

I purchased an MK board (empty) from them, and purchased these RCBOs too, and they did fit. :)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:13 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:12 ----------

Once our sponsor confirms this, I will edit the listings for him.
Cheers Admin.

Have don ethe same on my last few jobs, but today whilst at work, i noticed that between MK and say a Wylex/Hager, the offset of the busbar terminal clamps are quites a way out from each other.

Just wanting to get a definite as will use them also to add extra circuits into others board than MK.

When using MK boards, I also buy the main switch from ECD then everything is the same. Cant fault these RCBOs, trips times all with 0.4 sec between 10 of them.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was made at 19:24 ----------

Do they have a make on the front....can't see in the picture its too small
Yes, in blue it says ECD. You also have a little clear plastic flap you can slide a label under. Exactly like MK do

Testing trip times for 1 and 5 times trip current.

Out of the 10 i've fitted, the trip times were all within 0.4ms eg 18ms +/- 0.4ms.Never get such consistancy even with MK/Wylex etc

Probably have the decimal in the wrong place thpugh lol

Latest posts