Sign in to follow this  
Admin

IMPORTANT - Please read BEFORE posting your item(s) for sale...

Admin

Please copy and paste the following and use it for your 'item(s) for sale listing(s) this is the MINIMUM details required - dependant on what you are selling, you may add more fields.

It is a lot easier to read and it is important with respect to search engine optimisation. (As it is displayed below, is the ONLY bits that should be in bold). Thank you.

th_Replacement-RCBOs-for-sale-on-talkelectricianforumcouk-6A-10A-16A-20A-32A-MK-Hager-Wylex-MEM-Merlin-MCG-Volex-Chint-Square-D.jpg th_Replacement-RCBOs-for-sale-on-talkelectricianforumcouk-6A-10A-16A-20A-32A-MK-Hager-Wylex-MEM-Merlin-MCG-Volex-Chint-Square-D-2.jpg

Click on images above, to view larger.

Buy It Now Price:

Postage Cost & Method:

Accepted Payment Method(s):

Item Location:

Item Condition:

Seller Type:

Item Description:

VERY VERY OLDIE

I have now retired through ill health and have many items to sell but can not see how to list them here, and as my user name might explain just don't know what I have to do

Doc Hudson

I have now retired through ill health and have many items to sell but can not see how to list them here, and as my user name might explain just don't know what I have to do

Probably best to start a new thread and write a description list of the items you want to sell, include the key information as listed in post #1. Pictures would be a help, but if you are not able to take any digital photos and add them to the post then try to make the descriptions as clear as possible. Also your location and probably postage / collections costs will be essential information for anyone to make a sensible judgment.

Doc H.