OK then boys and girls... DID YOU VOTE

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NOPEI apparently don't exist, only to pay my council tax and bills, but not to have any rights. !!!! :(
I told Deke to hack into ALL government computers and to remove you presence except for any relating to TAX obligations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like the ruddy Komputa nerd actually done something right.....

I shall have to scoob Sandra!

Better check the batteries are still working!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :Blushing:slap:slap:slap:slap

I was going to but didnt make it back in time..... would have been a NO to the AV thing.

NOPEI apparently dont exist, only to pay my council tax and bills, but not to have any rights. !!!! :(
Did you return the necessary form which was sent to you earlier this year?

Someone on the Wirral went to vote only to be told she had already voted, has been referred to Merseyside Ploice.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:33 ----------

The way to look at it is this: what political party would benefit most from AV? And I read that Chris Huhne (LD) said that he would work harder only if AV was adopted. headbang :red cardX(AndyGuinness
Only one that I can see and that is the ones who asked for it as a condition of making a coalition government

Did you return the necessary form which was sent to you earlier this year?Someone on the Wirral went to vote only to be told she had already voted, has been referred to Merseyside Ploice.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:33 ----------

Only one that I can see and that is the ones who asked for it as a condition of making a coalition government
No, I never got one, had the same issue with the last lot of voting too,

seems they reckon I am still registered to vote in norn iron, about 20 years ago I was registered there!!, and they have no record of me being registered to vote there now!

as I have been out of the UK for a lot of time back and forth my vote appears to be lost in the ether somewhere.

no-body seems bothered about trying to get my vote back for me either,

maybe I should ask Lord Sutch if he can sort it for me..... wont be any worse than the rest of them that have done absolutely nothing for me but take my money.!

sorry Apache, the missus would have done it,

what I meant was, they are arguing that as I am (according to them) registered to vote in another part of the UK I cant vote in England.

But I am not registered to vote anywhere in the UK, and I havent voted in the UK for about 20years, cos I havent been here at an election time.

Voted (along with many other people in Scotland)

Made a difference- Westminster is now taking notice of Scotland and realising they can't do without Scotland (Scotland would be in

I`ve picked the vet`s option.....

Cos, as I think I`ve said before.....I`ll debate ANYTHING on here..except politics & religion

The two single biggest causes of war since time immemorial. And I`m not going to be in ( or causatious of) a war.

KME

I`ve picked the vet`s option.....Cos, as I think I`ve said before.....I`ll debate ANYTHING on here..except politics & religion

The two single biggest causes of war since time immemorial. And I`m not going to be in ( or causatious of) a war.

KME
Brian asked me to ask you...

:C

So do you think our government are following good biblical principals then???

:slap :slap:slap:slap:slap:slap:slap

]:)

:innocent :C