Win 1 x Tysoft EasyCert Mobile software with 12 Months free updates and technical support. FREE Competition!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to another free competition - Thanks to our sponsor Tysoft Electrical Software Supplier.

This competition runs for approx two months (more details in the T&Cs)...

The winner will receive:

• 1 copy of Tysoft EasyCert Mobile software.
  • 12 months free updates and technical support through this time.
  • An email giving instructions on how to download, install and activate the software.
This is an easy to enter competition. You must read the T&Cs before you enter (and qualify) and the entry form and the T&Cs can be found here:

www.Talk.electricianforum.co.uk Competition Terms and Conditions and ENTRY form.

Many Thanks to Tysoft for making this competition possible.

Good luck to all that enter.

Best regards,

Admin.

I have used Tysoft for the last two years, and have found the software very helpful. The fact that I can print NICEIC forms as well as basic standard forms has been invaluable in my business. Good competition, and a very valuable prize.

Yes I also use Easycert & can only give a big thumbs up for both the system & the after sales service. Even if you dont win the competition it's well worth the purchase price.

Now I must give Tysoft a call as the lap top is up the swanney & I need to access from a different PC, registration serial number move is needed.

Easycert is great and have mobile too but do not use it that much as I no longer have a useful windows ce device but it was really good for filling in the cert as you go.

Plenty of entries so far Guys :Applaud

But may I remind you to read the short T&Cs BEFORE you enter, please?!

Many Thanks,

Admin.

Unfortunately, I have had to "void" several entries. :(

I have at last discovered Dekes time machine conundrum,

it has been hidden in Admins T&Cs all along,

the best free resources for electrical knowledge available 27/4, 365days per year..
he has been able to alter the time space continuim by lengthening his days thereby shortening the week, but by keeping the year the same he has put more weeks into it and less hours,

EUREKA, we may have something here Sandra.

:D

this time next year,,,,,,,,

OK, I give up. I can't work out how to enter the competition.

I have entered my e-mail address and can't seem to do anything else. Is this one of those dodgy competitions that young innocent ladies aren't allowed to know about?? If so, I think Admin 2 might be quite cross.

Once you have entered your e-mail address, (which should be the same email that you registered with), you then complete the human phrase box, used to prevent spam bots and submit. If you have done this then your entry will have been accepted. I am sure Admin will have a look into it for you.

I received your entry on the 8th of May, Ali.

:)

Ooh, how exciting. I thought there was a question we had to answer, or maybe an assault course or even a gruelling quiz on earthing systems.

Can't wait to see who wins, it's a great prize.

Thanks for all of the entries for this competition. It is proving to be very popular.

If you haven't already entered, and you meet the criteria, set out in the competition T&Cs, please do so now!

This competition ENDS at MIDNIGHT TOMORROW. (06/07/2011).

Many Thanks,

Admin.

Have I entered?
You did indeed, mate.

The winner has been drawn....

.... And the winner is:...

sparky b. :Applaud

Congratulations and thank you to one and all for entering. :Salute