Hard Working, Determined 1st Year Level 2 (2330) Student looking for an Apprenticeship

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeMul

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm writing this thread in the hope that I'll finally catch a break in the industry and someone in the Essex or London area is looking for an apprentice. I'm 19 years old and studying at Barking College, where I'm in my first year of the Level 2 2330 Electrical Installation course.

So far its been really enjoyable and it's always great to learn completely new skills, however to continue my studies onto the next year of the course I'm required to have an apprenticeship working with a company that can train me for the other 4 days that I wouldn't be at college. I have applied for a large amount of companies now to no avail, I understand times are tough but I'm really hoping I will get a chance to break into the electrical industry.

I have some experience out on site as I currently work for a plumber as his labourer, but as you will understand I need an electrical apprenticeship before September so I'm trying everything I can to make this happen.

If you or anyone you know are looking for an apprentice please don't hesitate to contact me,

Thankyou, Joseph Mulvanerty

Sorry I'm just going to give this a bump in case someone passes by but doesn't look down the page to see my thread.

Sorry I'm just going to give this a bump in case someone passes by but doesn't look down the page to see my thread.
Cant see anyone complaining about this being bumped up once a month..

(a long as you don't do it every day)..

all's good and polite in in my book...

Sorry you haven't found anything yet..

But EVERYONE is really cutting back at the moment...

and TBH the immediate future is still looking very tight IMHO!

keep looking and don't give up.

:coffee

Just want to add onto this i've got as assesment at BEST ltd in Stratford which was set up by the firm Interserve, so really happy about that and also just wondered if anyone has heard of this BEST Ltd or if they've done an assesment there? It's tomorrow been brushing up on my maths etc. just wondered how hard it might be.