FREE Megger Lite On-site (1000-632) software package for use with a Megger Mft1553

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
I am ready and willing to give a Megger Lite On-site (1000-632) software package for use with a Megger Mft1553 to the first person who can answer this simple question:

How far are you able to run into a forest? ?:|

I only have one copy so it's first correct answer wins.

Good Luck

I don't think MM was expecting you to answer with words, I'm sure he wanted video evidence of you running as far as you can into a forrest.

Good luck guys!!

You can't dig half a hole - it's just a smaller hole

I like these little forum quizzes. I will have to remember them the next time I go to a pub quiz.

Oh and a big thank you to MM, for the prizes.

I am putting my head above the parapet here, and unless I am really dull or have missed the point, was it not HMS Bounty?...

Its late...

Here's a good one for you - You may need a pen and paper for this (no calculators please)...

A bus driver was driving his bus along his route and already had 3 passengers onboard...

.... At his first stop, the three passengers got off, while five got on...

One got off at the next stop and three got on....

on his third stop, one got off and sixteen got on....

all but one got on at the next stop, and twenty three more passengers got on....

On the next stop, his company inspector got on and checked all the passengers tickets.....

Does anyone know?..

What's the bus drivers name?

It was Richard or D I C K as in head :D

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:35 ----------

im on top form tonight

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:36 ----------

oh and in total when the company inspector got on the bus there were still 24 people on the bus, and the total tickets sold were 50, with a total of 50 passengers travelling from the first stop to the last stop :p :p :D :worship