Cat keeps being sick

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

megger mike

www.isswww.co.uk
Reaction score
I've just moved house, for the last week my cat keeps being sick. Health wise she seems the same. Plays, meows, purs, the whole works. Diet wise nothing has changed either, dry and wet food left out, same brand she has always had.

When mentioning this to people they normally think she has eaten something new, maybe in the garden at the new house, but the sickness started before we let her out for the first time at the new place.

So far it has been like clockwork. Every night for the last week. About 3-4 in the morning, she throws up on my bed. Havn't slept proply for a while now and worried she is going to become really weak.

My only thought was that we havn't got a cat flap installed yet. She has had the option to go in and out as much as she wanted all her life in the new place, but now after 11pm she has to stay in. Would this be a factor.

Sorry if this is long winded, but any help or advise would be much appriciated.

Thanks guys!/gals!

Hello

I could be simply that for her entire life she has been sick every night just she sued to do it outside!

How old is she? Persistent vomiting isn't something I like in any animal and I do think a thorough examination at your vets and possibly a blood test would be wise.

The other issue if you have moved are you still close to your old vet? Might be a good time to register at the new practice if you haven't done so already.

She has just turned two.

No we havn't yet but this is probably the time to go get registered.

Yea we thought that aswell, that she had been sick just outside alot. Seems strange it's just come on over the last week. She seems fit and healthy, good appatite and energy.

Cheers for the advice Apache!

Latest posts