Apprentice - merseyside

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty Lennon

Reaction score
Hello all I am 18 years old and I am just about to finish my last year of A-Levels. I am interested in becoming an apprentice electrician around the Northwest , Merseyside area. I have gained good GCSE's and will have a set of A-Levels from August. I have gained some electrical experience from work experience and have had a part time job for over 7 years now. I am 100% puntcuable and reliable. I have a CV which I will be able to send to anybody who wishes.

Thanks alot Matthew

Please PM me if you are looking to take on a reliable enthusiastic Apprentice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Matthew, welcome to the forum, good luck with your job search. I have edited your post to remove your Home & Mobile numbers. It is not a good idea to leave your personal phone numbers on an open forum unless you are clear of the potential hazards. Anyone accessing the forum can use the personal message facility (PM) to contact you via the forum. Feel free to add your numbers back in if you are happy to accept any negative calls, texts, advertising etc..

Doc H.