RIP JL-Heating

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stevie h

Reaction score
Don't want to jump the gun here , but after trying to get a hold of JL-Heating , iv come across a forum that he was a member of , it seems that he has passed away > Rest In Peace jl-heating - Page 2 - Sheffield Forum

Seemed a very nice guy

RIP

Edited , now confirmed ...... RIP

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I will not click the like button, as it seems inappropriate, but thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Doc H.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Evans, I hope i'm wrong too , but i fear im not , his web site is gone , same age , same area ... very sad

Oh Dear

only 44..........

my thoughts (belatedly) go to his family and mates...

Very sad news indeed, puts alot of things into perspective.

Very upsetting for us forumites and especially his family to have such a nice person to pass away so young:(

This is why we should all make the most of what we have got, as you never know whats lurking around the corner!

At my funeral which I hope is going to be a long long time away, I am not going to have any sad songs or hymns played, but something uplifting, something that made me smile and happy, something that my friends would have known that I liked! And I'll make sure their is money for my good friends and family to have a memorable party and celebrate my existence!

I know the feeling Robin, My dad lost His religion before He went at 46. He was a huge REM fan. He asked us to play 'Everybody Hurts' at His funeral, which we did, but as a bit of an uplift later, we felt that 'Losing My Religion' might have been better in a humorous and non disrespectful way.

AndyGuinness

did any of you go to the other forum ?????

i read most of the posts left there......seemed to be a right diamond bloke in the Sheffield area