• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various Bargains to be had

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
Dear All,

I have some various bits and bobs that need i need to move on to a better home by next Thursday latest, all of the items are genuine bargains, If you are unsure what they are all items are on the web site Electrical Test Equipment - ISSWWW.

Anyone interested in any of the items listed should PM or call me.

I have:

3 x Aneometers AVM-618B

Can have a fm20 , I'll call you mon if that's ok as I need a set of fluke t5 testers too as mine have gone walkies.

Cheers

Can have a fm20 , I'll call you mon if that's ok as I need a set of fluke t5 testers too as mine have gone walkies.Cheers
Speak to you monday no problem

Thanks to everyone who has looked or in fact bought something, I would like to add the following items to the list.

1 X HT Italia Combi 419

thankyou for my new playtoy mr marky, im guan have fun playing with that! kind regards!

Mark, Testers and probe arrived safe and sound, many thanks for a quick turn around and an excellent price.

Cheers

Ste

thankyou for my new playtoy mr marky, im guan have fun playing with that! kind regards!
Pleasure and thanks

Mark, Testers and probe arrived safe and sound, many thanks for a quick turn around and an excellent price.Cheers

Ste
As above, thanks

Mark

Is it possible to have an update to what is STILL for sale.

Which one am I getting? :D
Hello- You should receive today a combi 419

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 13:00 ---------- Previous post was made at 12:53 ----------

MarkIs it possible to have an update to what is STILL for sale.
Here you go:

3 x Aneometers AVM-618B

anyone got a link to the TEK635 ?

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:18 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:17 ----------

and the amprobe ISOPRO

sorry for being a thicko

headbang

:D