Any Apprenticeship Opportunitys?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher123

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Chris and I live in the Barnet area. I have been looking for an apprenticeship as an Electrician and wondered if there is any available. I have completed my Electrical Installstion Level 2 at Southgate College. I have attained distictions in all my Theory exams. I haven't yet recieved my Practical grades.

I look forward to recieving any replies about an Apprenticeship Opportunity.

Thanks

welcome to the forum. Not a good time to be trying to get into the trade best bet would be to write to firms larger firms to me wolud be the best to go for as they are the more likely ones to give the chance.

Thanks for the fast reply. I have sent CV's to large companies and I havent had any luck as yet. I thought that there might be a chance if an employer had a job opportunity on this site...

Cheers mate. I'll look now.

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:41 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:37 ----------

Ive just looked on the site but the only jobs that are avaible are for fully qualified Electricians. No Apprenticeships.