• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Various seperate testers for sale (1 Megger, 2 Robin)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gents, due to an upgrade I have the following for sale:

Megger CBT2

Stand alone RCD tester unit

comes with soft case and fitted 3 pin plug

Tests huge range from 3mA - 500mA at both 0

Guys, this is a friendly bump. I am open to sensible offers. These are no use to me any more. Would be great for newbies learning or playing with homemade test boards.

A good listing is to include as much detail as possible for people to find it, as I keep saying. You would list on eBay like that.

Give the exact make AND Model etc.

;)

A good listing is to include as much detail as possible for people to find it, as I keep saying. You would list on eBay like that.Give the exact make AND Model etc.

;)
How much more detail do you want - Admin? :eek:

Young Patch - Keywords in the title are the key, the same as when you start a thread.

Excellent for search engine optimization (SEO) and great for us. We have to think of what the public type into the search engine their end.

:)

pache i still have all my yellow box testers and occasionally use them if my MFT is giving strange readings suprised somebody learning doesn't want to buy them.

I would but struggling for cash at mo. Already trying to scrape together something I owe on here plus a couple of tools I need that have given up on me and to top it all off my bloody xbox has died :_|