• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Amprobe SpeedTest 2018 Dual Function Loop & RCD Tester.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apache

Cow Fiddler ™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amprobe SpeedTest 2018 Dual Function Loop & RCD Tester.

Speedtest 2018 is a multifunction instrument for testing of RCD's total earth resistance, line and fault impedance with calculation of prospective short circuit current and phase sequence indication, permits to check times both manually and automatically and tripping currents of any kind of RCD general and selective type A and AC, measure earth resistance directly in the socket without causing RCD tripping, effect measurement of line and/or fault loop impedance (with and without tripping of any RCD installed upstream) and calculation of prospective short circuit current.

yes,

you obviously sold him a better meter.!

after you had took his money for that one.!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:02 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:01 ----------

on 2nd thoughts,

no,

thats simply good business......

Not at all! I bought this 6 weeks ago then you offered me the MFT at a silly price. I didn't need both so put this up for sale to recoup a little cash. :D
Opps forgot about that!