Electrician apprenticeship funding

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brophy123

Reaction score
Hi, ive recently passed an assesment and i am now a JTL approved apprentice. What it is im looking for is a suitable employer thats willing to take me on and train me up for no cost as JTL would fund the whole apprenticeship therefore paying the costs etc to the employer willing to take me on. I am a very enthusiastic young learner willing to pick up as many skills as i can, an excellent talker and very reliable. Im 19 years old and have my own transport, i currently live in the north east lincolnshire area but willing to commute to places and back. If you have any questions or are interested please get back to me. I could also email you my CV and the full details off the apprenticeship funding.

Thanks alot Adam.

thanks for the quick reply, yeah they have a list but theys not many around my actual area as the training companys located in Lincoln itself were as i live around 40miles east of it which isnt really a problem but hardly any of the companies seem very keen! Also tried the yellow pages but again not very keen,not having much luck at all.

I haven't heard of full funding before- don't they just pay the college fees.

Are they paying your wages to the employer?

I thought things were better in Scotland- the Scottish Government will pay