• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Part P Doctor Second Fix, By Alan Lynch £15.95 And Free P&p

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the doctor

Part P Doctor ™
Reaction score
Exclusive deal for all forum members - ONLY £15.95 with FREE P&P. Cheapest anywhere on the net

Buy your "The Part P Doctor - Second Fix" for the lowest price on the net, exclusive to forum members:

partp2ndfixcover.jpg

To order using Paypal: Please click here.

To order by Post (cheque etc): Please click here for the order form.

To read a review / reviews of Alan Lynch's "The Part P Doctor - Second Fix": Please click here.

Thank You.

Last edited by a moderator:
is this the 1st amd version then?

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was made at 23:26 ----------

oh, and is there a way to order without rip off paypal(con-artists) or cheque? I use neither, :(

is this the 1st amd version then?
No it's the second fix - completely new and updated!

Don't you remember the comp to come up with the name?

I'm sure the Doc would let you do a bank transfer. Not heard from Alan for a bit............

Hello All 

Hope you all are well

Any chance of ordering the ThePart P Doctor Second Fix By Alan Lynch

Kind Regards

Rudeboy500

Last edited by a moderator:
The links above don't work, but actually the 3rd fix appears to have succeeded it.. in August 2012!

Anybody know if there's a way for us forum members to get the 'newest' version? The links from eletrickery go to Elecsa, and then to nothing. And Amazon's sold out! :(

Alan has not been on for a while, he did receive a very good offer and is now writing almost full time. I think I still have his personal contact details, I will check and get an update from him.

Have you tried to send a private message to the thread starter?
That would credit me with the power of sensibility at this hour... good tip!

Alan has not been on for a while, he did receive a very good offer and is now writing almost full time. I think I still have his personal contact details, I will check and get an update from him.
Thank you. :)

Hi All,

I have not disappeared!  Far from it.
Great to know! It seems from your blog that you're a bit confused like the rest of us about what's happening with your book! Hope you can explain a bit here when you've time..

And i'm intrigued by the second book in progress! I've found your 2nd fix so useful, I really hope there'll be more before too long!

TTFN.

Hi everyone,

I am very sorry for not replying sooner.  I have just stumbled on the rest of these messages.  I shall be pleased to give you an update, and in fact I just posted elsewhere!

My teaching activities intensified around 2009 when I started tutoring at a local college.  This was in addition to my sparking and writing exploits.  I did my cert ed and became a qualified teacher in 2011.

Unfortunately, at the end of 2011 some family stuff happened and I needed a big house for a returning family.  The best place to get a cheap house was in the Irish Republic so thats where I dropped the pin in the map!  In the meantime, The Part P Doctor Second Fix became obsolete but was a bit busy to sort it out.

Around January of 2012 I was approached by Elecsa with a view to buying out the Part P doctor Part Three, which duly happened.  I left 'old Blighty' in August 2012 and headed form the Emerald Isle.  There was no work so I spent the September to March 2013 commuting back to Oldham looking after some level 2 apprentices.  In the March of 2013, I cycled from Manchester to Newbliss in County Monaghan ( google it) That is where my sister lives.  In June 2013, I bought " The Parochial House'  in Belturbet County Cavan to house the family. It is cool old place with a great barn for my motorcycle and junk! 

Anyway, I digress!  I have been working away on it since but in the meantime have managed to get a little work .  I am working installing solar PV systems as well as doing inspections  and general sparking work.  This is for three local contractors and I now need two regulations books!  In addition I continue to pick up a little teaching work in the UK so destitution is held off, just.  

The links above don't work, but actually the 3rd fix appears to have succeeded it.. in August 2012!

Anybody know if there's a way for us forum members to get the 'newest' version? The links from eletrickery go to Elecsa, and then to nothing. And Amazon's sold out! :(
I spoke to them about it recently, funnily enough.  There is a dead end there but if you click 'books' on the left, you will find it in another page.... :facepalm:

Anyone have a second hand copy of the latest edition they're willing to part with?

Hi, I'm looking for a second hand copy of the latest edition.

You'll be lucky! they're quite rare I think.

Although with a new regs amendment now out, maybe there will be a new version of the Doctor's book so the current 'latest' one will be more available!

Hint hint Doctor?