Apprenticeship for NVQ level 3!?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky Dan

Reaction score
Well its been a year and half since i left college now, and still strugling to find a job (for those that remember me on this forum)

Done levels 2 and 3 and passed all my exams, been gaining practical experiance with one of my mates brothers, but unfortunaltly he dosnt have enough work to take me on, i have been helping him on full rewires and a perodic inspection of the Darlington Football Stadium, and other odd jobs along the way.

i have been applying for big companys and one man bands, even for them to take me on for free for a trial or something like that, but you dont hear back off them :(

I come from Darlington and could travel to surronding areas for work, i only need to complete 18 month worth of work to be nearly fully qualified, would only need to complete my 17th eiditon and my testing and inspection course (it has a number not sure what it is 2334, or sumthing like that :) )

So if anyone knows anyone taking on or wiling to give me some work for afew weeks or weekends im more than willing to help out :)

Thanks

Dan :)

Latest posts