Been a while since we had a pole.... so..... R.E.M.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPECIAL LOCATION

Trailer Boy - Electrician.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well....

R.E.M. are hanging up the guitars...

and not making any more appointments down the recording studio.......

unsung hero's or not?

will you miss them?

do you rate them?????

Quite like there music buit deffinately not my favourite. kate bush would win my vote and she is bringing out an album later this year.

Ah yes, band announces its to retire , release final album, make fortune, take a rest for three years then announce comeback tour ,another good earner .

Only vaguely heard of them TBH (Yeah, Yeah I'm an old Phart ) HHmmm ! That could be a good line for a song ..She Quite Likes You, Yeah,Yeah Yeah ... no that wouldn't work....erm... Do you Wanna Dance Yeah ,Yeah, Yeah ..... I Walk the Line Yeah , Yeah,Yeah No its no good , thought I was onto a good thing there .

Deke, they been going for about 30yrs IIRC

BTW,

your lyrics are rubbish, never catch on,

WTF would have words like yeah yeah yeah in a song, ppphhhhffffttttt I dunno, youth of today :C

Obviously the Sidewinder doesn`t sleep tonight
:Applaud :D

default_Fell%20off%20of%20my%20chair.gif

+1 ^^ I heard Pauls taste in music was more like pet shop boys, elton John, George Michael & Gary glitter lol :)
you only know because you went to that bronsky beat gig with me! Ps.... cliff richard is on tour so will get some tickets for us, dont forget the roller skates and sony walkman

Deke, they been going for about 30yrs IIRCBTW,

your lyrics are rubbish, never catch on,
Only 30 years eh! No wonder I've not heard of them !! Bunch of newcomers ! TBH Dozens have come and gone without me noticing. Most of them I see as 4 or 5 poseurs with screaming guitars , a heavy bass line and instantly forgettable songs.

Must admit to liking K.T.Tunstall, Rumer and Caro Emerald though . Not a great fan of modern pop TBH but the odd one shines through the comercalised syruppy carp that is spoon fed to us these days.

Steps, I've written loads that never caught on :

Erica Digby picks up the mice in the schoolyard, was one .

Saturday , that was a flop .

Roll over Mendelson , sent that in to Chuck Berry , never had a reply.

Mailhouse Rock about a rocking postman , no interest.

I've given up now.