potterton profile wiring

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
or more precisely,

what exactly is the permanent live and switched live for in these boilers?

its a system boiler, gravity HW and pumped CH with I would think with over-run,

a 'heating engineer' has been to look at this and has been messing about as far as I can gather,

fitted a new programmer and 2 X 2 port valves,

customer has rang me today, after 4 visits by the heating engineer, who it seems has finally given up and has gave my number to the customer after getting it from someone else.

the only thing the householder really knew was that the 'engineer' told him his boiler needed replacing as old boilers with seperate switched lives wouldnt work with new type timeclocks!! headbang

ah, thank you,

now I see where I need to be looking,

do we have any competent sparks in my area that fancy having a look at this for me? ;)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was made at 01:52 ----------

oh, I think you'll find they start before page 24,,,,,,,,,,,,

ah, thank you,now I see where I need to be looking,

do we have any competent sparks in my area that fancy having a look at this for me? ;)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was made at 01:52 ----------

oh, I think you'll find they start before page 24,,,,,,,,,,,,
Sideboard and KME will come over and help you if you pay them mileage & give overnight bed & breakfast!

I thought I did good finding page 24 FFS...

You expect me to read more pages after a few..

GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

this time of night!

headbang

:C

ah,

good thinking my pretty one,

KME is calling by tomorrow, I'll give him a false address, tell him Ive moved and he needs to go to that address first,! :D

Latest posts