DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
  •  

Countdown To Christmas!

WAGOBOX - 10% Discount on Wagobox and Wagobox-Light Junction boxes for all talk.electricianforum.co.uk members

Admin

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that all talk.electricianforum.co.uk members are now able to receive exclusive access to 10% discount on the Wagobox and Wagobox-Light Junction boxes*.

I am sure that forum members will appreciate this and will take up this offer from WAGOBOX - By Connexbox ltd - The Home of the Maintenance Free Junction Box..

A big thanks to WAGOBOX for this discount for our members.

*To take advantage of this fantastic offer, please send our Forum Sponsor wagobox a PM, requesting a Discount Code.

Excellent will wait for the discount code before sending my next order......cheers Admin.

Had a good chat with them at elex, the redesign they did addressed the issues I had with the free sample I got ages ago. Particularly like the way it can be screwed down, shame the button does come in every box.

• Admin 5 unpinned this topic

Archived