PC Electrics

What do you think of the public sector strike on Wed 30th ??

Do you suppor tthe public sector strike?  

1. 1. Do you suppor tthe public sector strike?

• Yes
    • No

Terry W
a nice gilt edged free pension that offers 60% of my salary at 65 or even less ,

Somebody I knew would have got final salary pension & half spouse pension for handling tripple 9 calls, might have been shift work & dealing with tragedy (+nutters)

but appeared to be better of than me & a great deal more time to spare. They chucked it after almost 20yrs as they was unhappy & went into a partnership to make there fortune, which went **** up. But thas another story

Doc Hudson

I am not convinced they are doing the right thing, or that they will achieve much toward their objective. But I do believe every worker should have the right to join a union and that every union should have to right to ballot for any action they see fit. Otherwise we will have a country where employers walk all over the workers whenever they feel like it!

Doc H.

Apache
Otherwise we will have a country where employers walk all over the workers whenever they feel like it!

Vote with their feet. The market will decide. If Tesco were paying staff

Theorysparky

i have no sympathy with anyone who strikes.....if they have a job,,get paid be satisfied with your lot or move on

12 years forces,,,,,,,pension

11 years NTL/Virgin pension

6 years sparky not paid anything in !!!!!

these people should count themselves lucky !!!!!!!!

Remember the miners strike ?????? how many people hated Maggie because of that ??????

all those miners struggling ,,,,bless

but then the upside (which there always is) my dad was a copper during the strike and made a mint !!!!!!

Doc Hudson
Otherwise we will have a country where employers walk all over the workers whenever they feel like it!

Vote with their feet. The market will decide. If Tesco were paying staff

revjames

saw an article in the mail today about the pensions and salary of the union leaders involved. Seems very hypocritical to me.

Lillpete

What I find really annoying is when they say they are on lower salaries for being in the public sector!!

As someone who used to be a mortgage advisor/financial advisor I can tell you that a lot of civil servants earn what I feel is a decent wage without excessive stress or hours.

And don't even get me started on tube drivers, What on earth is going on with