Milwaukee 'Leatherman effect' utility tool

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISSWWW

Reaction score
leatherman.jpg

We have 10 in number of a tool somewhat like the one pictured above to give away, as normal it will be on a first come, first correct answer based around the following qustion:

Where did Megger Mike work before he started his illustrious career with Edmundson Electrical?

The answer to this question can be found somewhere on this site.

Please (and for obvious reasons) send your answer to me by private massage.

This is for a bit of fun and i hope you can all trust me to send the prizes to the first 10 to answer correctly (i do not want to make this to formal), i will publish the names when 10 have been won.

Good luck ;)

Well, call me sh!te, looked through the site twice and even watched the vid. Dont know alot bout wholesalers so don't really know what I'm looking for. Well done to them that find it. I'm sure it's there but I'm giving up. By the time I've read it all again, others will have beat me to it. lol

Well, call me sh!te, looked through the site twice and even watched the vid. Dont know alot bout wholesalers so don't really know what I'm looking for. Well done to them that find it. I'm sure it's there but I'm giving up. By the time I've read it all again, others will have beat me to it. lol
Still time, don't give up. Its there honest.

Sorry guys but I have all the correct answers I can cope with, well done all the winners. I will put all the names up as soon as i collate them.

Just so you know the answer was Pizza Express (Oh dear)

Deliveries? I can just picture him on a Chicken Chaser or Scooter. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 2734We have 10 in number of a tool somewhat like the one pictured above to give away, as normal it will be on a first come, first correct answer based around the following qustion:

Where did Megger Mike work before he started his illustrious career with Edmundson Electrical?

The answer to this question can be found somewhere on this site.

Please (and for obvious reasons) send your answer to me by private massage.

This is for a bit of fun and i hope you can all trust me to send the prizes to the first 10 to answer correctly (i do not want to make this to formal), i will publish the names when 10 have been won.

Good luck ;)
do ya reckon Sandra may be getting one? ;)

WINNERS WERE:

Steptoe, Andy, Sparkyb, Hefferl, Apache, Sprocketflup, Nozspark, Sidewinder, Barx, Admin

Weel done all

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 09:22 ---------- Previous post was made at 09:20 ----------

do ya reckon Sandra may be getting one? ;)
Oh my good god, only just realised !!

Received my little xmas bonus this morning Mark, thank you very much. x

Wahayayy!! Got my first bit of Milwaukee kit! Now Im hoping Santa might bring me some more.........cant see that happening tho ;)

Received mine Today too - Many thanks, Mark. :Applaud :Salute

mine arrived too, thanks a lot,

nice feeling little piece of kit, handy to have on the belt for the umpteenth time your up a ladder or on a roof and you knew you shoulda brought your pliers, philips, knife with you, ;)

Mine came today too, Thanks alot Mark. Though I must admit, I should have gave you my name along with the address. Postie gave me a funny look.

IMAG0365.jpg

Nice looking unit though. It's going to live in my tool belt and I'm sure it will come in very useful.

IMAG0371.jpg

Thanks again...

Last edited by a moderator: