Megger Mark - isswww.co.uk

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kme

Fridge Keyholder™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must once again get

:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship

You`re the best, mate - I don`t care what the others say.................... :slap

I`ve got a full PIR tomorrow; and I`ve missed my little flukey-wookie......now sher`s back, we can get back to rammin` speed, instead of that wazzocky little KT62 lump of poo - thank you soooo much, and for t`other bits & pieces.

BTW - mike used to work in pizza hut - `cos he tried to proposition my MIL :slap Do I win a prize??? :tongue in cheek

And again....................

:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship:worship
You "da man" - Ask on Sunday, confirm on Monday - arrives today.

(DC clamp to replace the one damaged by a prattock who borrowed it :red card )

Nice looking meter. Review coming once i`ve tested it out.................................... :) :) :)

If he can`t arrange one in time - YOU can use it.Usual terms - If you break it, you own it :) :) :)
Why thank you, however im slightly more careful than random muppet who doesnt even provide certs for his installs!

And still HASN`T !!!!!!

Methinks he didn`t do any testing, and now has to make up 13 EICs, on properties he doesn`t have a scooby-doo about..........

You have to feel sorry for him. I`m lying; I think its as funny as a fart in church, by the vicar!!!!!

And, if I know his trading name, I`d report him for being out without a responsible adult!

Last edited by a moderator:
He's hopefully collecting three meters from me tomorrow, calibrating and sending back Ill give him marks out of ten next week :slap
Please be kind Canoeboy, I know i didn't collect your meters but it was with very very good reason, I will however sort your meters out as quick as we can.

I bet it was the Courier!

Not anything of MM's doing, just MUPPETS working for the carriers as usual.

Had it again today, depot 1.4 miles from home, driver could NOT find the address.

Post Office found me this morning though!

Address on parcel was the same as that the PO delivered to this morning!!!

Idiot courier drivers should be sacked and not allowed to ever to the same sort of job again!!!

Postie spent a good few minutes trying to shove a box that wouldnt fit through my letter box this morning, even tho he knows if the vans there to just knock and leave it by the door....oh well least he didnt damage my shiney new business cards!

I bet it was the Courier!Not anything of MM's doing, just MUPPETS working for the carriers as usual.

Had it again today, depot 1.4 miles from home, driver could NOT find the address.

Post Office found me this morning though!

Address on parcel was the same as that the PO delivered to this morning!!!

Idiot courier drivers should be sacked and not allowed to ever to the same sort of job again!!!
Thanks for the kind words SW, not the carriers fault this time though.

Well I got three meters back in a very speedy time, the fourth meter hasnt come back yet though, guess what!I forgot to send it headbang

But MM has it now :Blushing so hopefully that will have a speedy service

All got nice new certificates with them as well :Applaud

Only thing is i got this lovely shiny new toy in the box but not sure if its for me or not :innocent
Other DMM sent back, other item a big c**k up and unfortunately i need it back, PM sent (Sorry)

Just got a Fluke 1652c along with a Fluke 323 and a proper calibration certificate for less than I could get the 1652c by itself elsewhere. Well chuffed with ISS!

Big thanks to Megger Mike and everyone else. Well recommended.

I did a couple of reviews of products for Mark on Tuesday and he said he'd send me something for my trouble,anyway on Wednesday I received a mystery package by courier,it turned out he'd sent me a nice little multitool.Now I've had a Leatherman for years and wouldn't be without one,however this one has more comfortable handles and is a nice shiny metalic red colour and we all know electricians love shiny things,lol.Anyway cheers Mark it was much appreciated,look out for more reviews coming soon.

Did a review for Mark of my recent purchased Primetest 1000

sent me a very nice Amprobe Mulitool/Leatherman tool which is now residing in my 'grab bag'

.....word to the terminally Numb.......NEVER Google LEATHER MAN .....seriously bad move, SERIOUSLY BAD.the reaults could curdle homebrew

Primetest 100 review as posted on ISSWWW  site

Overall Product Review

My old PAT 32 died a terrible and painful death
I do not need a fancy tester that contacts the Mothership with all test results and prints Titanium edged Certificates
All I want to know is...Is the equipment safe OR does it require a Council Burial?
PAT 100arrived following day....2 minute read of the insteuctions and you are good tomgo.
Decide if you are Testing Cat I, CatII or a lead. If you do NOT know the difference then maybe PA testing is not for you! Do usual visual,and fuse checks etc
Switch on, plug appliance in, connect earth bond lead if required
Select I II or lead, press button
Write down results ,machine tells you if it is a pass or fail/burial
attach appropriate label, move to next item

Simple in use, very good price and recommended as value for money  (Posted on 28/01/2016) - See more at: http://isswww.co.uk/review/product/list/id/1890/#sthash.9hewXj4u.dpuf

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a review for Mark of my recent purchased Primetest 1000

sent me q very nice Amprobe Mulitool/Leatherman tool which is nowmresiding in my 'grab bag'

.....word to,the Numb.......NEVER Google LEATHER MAN .....seriously bad move, SERIOUSLY BAD.the reaults could curdle homebrew
:slap    :slap