Looking for electrical apprenticeship, Leicester

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red_Stafford

Reaction score
Hi all I am really desperate to get into the electrical trade but due to my age (31) and lack of funds I am really struggling to find a course or even find apprentices for pople my age, I am a quick learner and a very hard worker. I have read threads in the courses section about training companies offering free apprenticeship courses but you have to be in full time employment within the trade, I know im clutching at straws and probably wont get any responses or interest but I am really struggling to get into the trade and just need a chance and I wont let you down.

Alright mate all I can say is it's so tight out there. I'm 31 in my final year at college I've got 10 years worth of experience in all aspects of electrical work and I'm struggling as well sent loads of c.vs had 3 replies all I can say is keep trying. Have you tried the big electrical contractors like Tommy Clarks. Good luck with it all.

Not tried them yet but I was thinking of putting a letter together to send out to electrical companies

Hi guys, I've still had no look and was hoping that maybe a position had became available, please reply if anyone as a position I could fill in the leicester area although I would be willing to travel to neighbouring towns