Funny signs thread

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I took this pic today in my local wholesaler, when i mentioned it to the manager he replied ' i cant see whats wrong with it'

bemtoiletsign.jpg

So i thought lets start a thread so all these sort of things can be put in one place. Must have pictures though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like that idea mate. :Applaud and Scoobed too.

funny-sign-talkelectricianfoumcouk.jpg

There is/was an old folks home in Coventry with a sign out front that reads "Holbrooks Retirement Home. Long or short stay."

I thought that was a bit sick, no pics Im afraid, not lived in Cov for years

It not a sign and it's a bit rude. I was in HMV with the wife and burst out laughing. She thought I was mad till she saw it.

image.jpg

Badfish's DVD box is good,

but, NO internet images please.

I know its not my thread, but maybe we need a rule of NO googling,

BTW, does anyone have a pic of a little village just over the border in Ireland where people go diving?

I'll try find my pic and scan it.. ;)

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:24 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:23 ----------

Dave, you can put your Avatar in here, :D

Its not an Internet image steps it is a sign on the path from the village of lizard to lizard point in Cornwall. It was taken on my Samsung camera in September last year when I was on holiday.If you like I can send you a very boring cd of all the photos I took and you will see this one in amongst them.

badfish, wasnt aimed at you, I see your DVD pic, the other one doesnt even appear for me,

it was meant in general, anyone can google stuff,

its pics people have took I think is the gist of the thread.

My apologies steps just re read your post and understood what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.