Looking For An Apprinticeship Glasgow and surrounding Areas Willing to Travel

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paultaylor6003

Reaction score
Hello to all who is reading,

My Name is Paul Taylor and i live in North Lanarkshire Area, im 25 Years old and now looking to gain an apprenticeship in Electrical Installation. Im looking for some one to give me a chance to prove myself as an investment to the company and to teach me and help me train. I have a full UK driving licence and my own transport which im willing to use to travel to jobs if need be. I'm Very Hard working and i think i learn thing fairly fast I'm also very punctual and im not lazy or interested in going on the lash every weekend so im reliable. I have some basic knowledge from a family friend showing me basic while doing rewiring to his property. I am also fully aware and willing to work for a basic wage in order to get trained. I have looked into the various courses in the colleges in my area offering courses when i secure an apprenticeship. I'm also willing to let my prospective employer choose the radio station as it seems to be a common reply on employers threads about their apprentices.

Please feel free to email me on [email protected] and i can get back in contact via email, phone or drive out to meet face to face

Thank you for taking the time to look, and i hope someone can give me a chance.

Look at the SECCT site- you will need to try and get onto the adult scheme, you will have to do 1 year pre apprenticeship training before starting the apprenticeship

Hi baldelectrician. What is the Secct site please? I too am looking for an apprenticeship.

Thanks