Adult electrician apprenticeship wanted in Sheffield

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SYinSY

Reaction score
Hi I am a 33 year old, female and looking for a job as an apprentice electrician in Sheffield. I can travel, am very reliable and honest and have 6 GCSE's A-C.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

Lol it was only saying the other day my missis goes on and on about me being obsessed with learning and I said perhaps she should change her occupation that way we would have something in common to talk about lol you single ? Lol

lol Gavin, sorry not single....neither are you haha.

Only want a job.... not a bloke lol

SYinSY , jobs are hard to come by right now, even folks with years behind them are finding it tough,

good luck in your search though,

default_good%20luck.gif

I know steptoe and I'm right at the bottom of the ladder. Am prepared to travel though and I'm going to college. I'm very enthusiastic and hardworking... and of course i'll work for a pittance!

Thanks Steptoe

I've passed my exams for Jtl and all I need now is someone willing to give me a chance???

Thanks zee yeah they do but I think I'm gonna struggle! I've already emailed a few companies in Sheffield but no joy. Guess I'll keep trying!