• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Talk Electrician Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

electric gate openers, ir saftey limits and control panel

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hxsarge

Reaction score
i have some V2 gate control items for sale, brand new, bought for yet another cancelled job.

1. brand new v2 city 7 700w control panel in ip55 enclosure (google modal numbers for spec, but its the dogs for small domestic gate control and dead easy to set up)

2. v2 rif 50 IR safety limits

3. 2x moov-b400 gate actuators/openers

ALL ITEMS ARE BRAND NEW and with full instructions, they have been in my workshop for 6months while an awkward customer decided whether or not to splash the cash!

if you want to use an RF keyfob to open gates you will need MR1 V2 Single-frequency super-heterodyne receiver modules i also have 2 brand new 4channel fobs if you need them.

these items are for sale either in a lot or individually for use with 3rd party systems.

The panel has simple outputs for designing your own control circuits, safety limits and warning lights etc. Dead simple, you don't need prior knowledge of gate installation due to simple wiring diagrams.

PM me or ring 07969369858 if interested, il give it a week and then when i get round to it, put some of it on ebay.

cheers,

andy

Latest posts