DONT STAY LURKING AS A GUEST,

JOIN TEF AND BENEFIT FROM MEMBERSHIP:

CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Sign in to follow this  
Khanay

Need Answer for these question Please!!! / [ HOW NOT TO ASK QUESTIONS ON THE FORUM ]

Khanay

CAN ANYONE ANSWER THESE QUESTION PLEASE I REALLY NEED THESE ANSWER.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

PLEASE ANSWER AS MANY AS YOU CAN THANKS.

1 State one application for each of the following voltages, in relation to

the distribution of energy

a) 230v (2 marks)

B) 11Kv (2marks)

C) 4001230v. (2 marks)

2a) With reference to B S 7671 define the term

Edited by Doc Hudson
Title amended. [ addition in brackets ]

Andy™

do your own homework. post your own answers and someone will tell you if your right or wrong.

NozSpark

[quote name='Andy

matt.leung

try google, or look in the BGB....> Q2!!!!

lineman

Blimey mate, you don't want much!

kerching

Most of the answers are A

Some are B

Others are C

A few are D

Some of them need a drawing, others do not

and one of them involves a member of Parliament, a Swiss Army Knife, a consenting Goat and some Yellow 77

Hope this helps................:coat

matt.leung

do u want to do all of my paper work for me tonight.... !!!

Sharpend

No wonder there are so many people entering the trade if all you have to do is post the questions and wait for the answers. At least we used too attempt the answers before asking. Has the definition of education changed???

Can't wait too see him on a job, bet his internet phone will be closer too hand than his screwdriver.

Doc Hudson

For the benefit of all concerned I have closed this thread, before someone publicly answers your questions with how they really feel about lazy students and uses language that would keep the swear filter busy.

This forum is a very helpful and polite place for persons in the electrical trade to ask question and debate numerous topics. Many of our members will gladly give up their own time to help clarify any areas of a topic that someone is struggling to understand. But when a person just posts a whole list of homework questions then, quite rightly, many would consider this as the height of laziness and an insult to those who are genuinely trying to learn and those sharing their knowledge and experience. We are operating within the realms of adult education, where mature students should be capable of finding most answers out by using the course material and any recommended books, such as BS7671 & its associated publications.

I was going to delete this thread, but it may help others understand how the forum operates. If any student really cannot be bothered trying to answer a question first, they really do not deserve much help and they certainly will not be learning important aspects about working in trade with a substance that can kill people.

Doc H.